Thursday 31 July 2008

I been ""Tagged"" again

This is my 2nd time have been tagged..lol
I been tagged by Beth from Fairies Scraps Thanks Beth :)

These are the rules..
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.Let the know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 7 facts about me....
1. I smoke
2. love kids
3. love mc donalds big macs..lol
4. love pizza
5. like watching thunder storms
6. i only write with a blue pen
7. im left handed

I Tag.........
1. Lorri's Scraps
2. Kristin's wicked scrapz
3. Melissa's spot
4. Sophisticated Scraps
5. Clareys Designz
6. Twinky Dezines
7. Kisty's Scraps

No comments: